2013 Gettysburg Wine & Music Festival Details:
September 7 & 8, 2013
Gateway Gettysburg Complex
Indulge the Senses…
…with great wine, great food and great music!
Celebrate the grape harvest and enjoy a fantastic fall weekend in historic Adams County, while you savor the flavors of hundreds of Pennsylvania wines.
The festival will feature:
- Fine wines from 25 Pennsylvania wineries
- Great live music
- Spectacular food
- Art, handmade jewelry, clothing, wine accessories and more…
For information about accommodations in Adams County, click here.
Proper ID is required to enter the festival grounds. No pets, weapons or outside food may be brought onto the grounds. Chairs, portable tents (in designated area), blankets, and empty coolers welcome.
Forced cancellations due to weather are not refundable!
Be a Part of South Central Pennsylvania's Premier Wine Festival...
Advertise in the Event Program!
Saturday, September 7
- 12:30pm-2pm - Brittany Opperman
- 2:30pm-4pm - Half Serious
- 4:30pm-6pm - River Knot>
Sunday, September 8
- 12:30pm-2pm - The Colgan-Hirsh Band
- 2:30pm-4pm - Moon Dog Medicine Show
- 4:30pm-6pm - Dyin' Eyler Brothers